Saturday 8 October 2011

My first book review: Death's Daughter by Amber Benson

Death's Daughter (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #1)Death's Daughter by Amber Benson .. is the first of three novels in the Calliope Reaper-Jones series.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a must- read book. Calliope Reaper-Jones goes on an amazing journey as she rediscovers her identity and returns to a life she chose to forget. She is a dynamic and dominant character who never ceased to amaze me. As I turned each page, it was like being next to her, every step of the way. The other characters were beautifully interwoven throughout the story, each drawing out Calliope's true nature.
I was hooked from beginning to the end.
No spoilers intended..

View all my reviews


Over the past few months I have read all three novels, and will also be posting reviews on :
 #2.. Cat's Claw
 #3.. Serpent's Storm.

Debs..

No comments:

Post a Comment